Licensed 2 seater Range Rover Evoque - this top of the line Land Rover is one of the hottest styles around and now your kids can drive one, too!
This battery powered, ride on electric car can be driven by the normal in-car controls by using the gearstick and pedal. The parental control can also be used to operate the car in forwards and reverse gears, and also turn the steering wheel left and right.
This car is suitable for two younger children or one single older child - please check the dimensions to make sure it's suitable for your child or children.
- Licensed model - Genuine 'Land Rover' licensed ride on car.
- Opening doors - Realistic opening doors.
- 2.4G Bluetooth Parental remote control - The car can be used with the in-car controls, using the pedal, forwards/reverse gear-lever and steering wheel, or can optionally be used remotely with the parental control. The parental radio remote can operate from up to around 20m away and controls forwards/reverse and moves the steering wheel left and right. The remote is a 2.4G Bluetooth type, so will not be subject to any interference.
- MP3 player input - The car comes with a cable which plugs in to the dashboard, allowing an MP3 player or any other device with a headphones socket to be plugged in, and the music played through the car speaker. Plugging in a device disables the in-car sounds!
- Steering wheel sounds - The steering wheel has buttons that play sounds
- Suspension - Realistic fully working rear suspension
- Working lights - Working front LED headlights.
- Twin 35W motors - Powerful 35W twin motors for each rear drive wheel means better performance on rougher surfaces or grass.
NOTE: This car is suitable for two YOUNGER children only, or ONE single older child. It is NOT suitable for two older children. Check our more expensive 2 seater models for cars suitable for 2 older children.